1. What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?
2. The only term of payment we can accept is 100% irrevocable documentary letter of credit.
3. L/C at sight is what we request for all our customers.
4. Will your bank open the L/C by mail or by telex?
5. We may have some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen.
6. We can't accept payment on deferred terms.
7. Please protect our draft on presentation.
8. The draft was discounted in New York.
9. We've drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $30，000.
10. This is the normal terms of payment in international business.
11. It would help me greatly if you would accept D/P or D/A instead.
12. Our draft No.36 was dishonored.